Friday 17 June 2011

Scanning not so well but max points for pro-Red activism

Bedlam is all about Bohemia of course and the gypsy blood that tumbles through our veins. This is a slight aside to the time-line focussed blog such as still awaits the final posting of professional portraits from the party; our Look Book for S/S 2012 (2012?!); the local community action programme into which we have locked and um, oh there's bound to be something else overdue; but always take a quickie pit stop while you can Beldamites, to satiate the gnawing appetite:

Home from a night of Gypsy-Swing as performed by Zoran Predin to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of Slovenian independence - to which we were invited by loyal Bedlamite and Slovenian Public and Cultural Diplomatic Envoy Spela Vrbnjak  - we find the programme reproduces a pro-Rousse libretto. Writing as a redhead it is satisfying to reproduce them for you here before this flame-haired Rapunzel tumbles into bed:

I remember how I met her.
First I heard her wooden clogs.
She was wearing a hippy outfit,
which included a small black dog.

"Charm the dog!" was the final answer.
He gave me one fair chance.
I became her dearest dancer.
So we started our dance.

She's the one I want for me.
She's the one I want to touch.
Just like the moonlight caresses the sea.
My freckled girl I love so much.

I discovered new sensations,
a revolution in my head 
and I'm sorry for each moment 
that we didn't spend in bed.

I'm so glad that I'm a victim
of the energy I got.
I want to kiss each sexy freckle
and good god, she has a lot. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.